Happy Monday my friend!!

On a Monday morning while getting out of the garage walking to my work, I heard a familiar voice saying “Happy Monday, my friend!!” It is the sound of our garage attendant Tina. She is always smiling and full of energy.

Well, I needed this and, as simple as it is, what she said had an impact on my worldview. On Friday everybody says “Happy Friday” but on Monday is when we really need encouragement. The week is still long. We can’t wait till the next weekend.   

 In our life walk it is similar. When you are down is when you need the encouraging messages the most.

Jesus has a similar impact when he said “In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.” John 16:33 It is a Monday, but be of good cheer because Jesus has overcome the world. “The world and its desires pass away, but whoever does the will of God lives forever.” 1 John 2:17

Every day go to work knowing that maybe it will be a hard day. But remember Jesus has overcome and the problems are not permanent, but you and your relationship with your God are.

And remember to tell people around you “Happy Monday” and be ready to share Christ’s hope with them!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is faithful

This should be my life

How to deal with healthcare burdens