God’s voice- Introduction


 Why I am writing about God’s voice? 

Hearing God’s voice was a priority to me when I first knew Christ. At that time I was doubting everything including my salvation. Hearing God's voice was an assurance of his love. I thought if God loves me I want him to speak to me. During my first quiet times with him I was praying with tears for him to speak to me and he did. Later on as I was growing in my faith I was also fascinated with the privilege and the ability to speak and to hear the creator of all things the king of the universe.  

 

Later I learned few lessons about his voice I want to share them with you. Hearing him is very important for every believer. The influence the Holy Spirit has on you is proportional to your ability to hear him daily. Most of the Holy Spirit’s gifts are based on you ability to hear God’s voice. 

 

If you can’t hear God word for you in the moment you are in then you are disconnected from the Kingdom, from your mission and you are not taking advantage of all God’s wisdom and power. 

 

Imagine a soldier on the front lines lost connection with his base, or a pilot lost connection with the control tower. 

 

It is critical and that is why I want to share what I have learnt and relive the journey to restore the ability, readiness and the gift and privilege to hear God together. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is faithful

This should be my life

How to deal with healthcare burdens